CELEBRATE SENIOR PETS!
November is Senior Pet Awareness Month at EVF! As our pets age it becomes increasingly important to ensure that they are on a high quality diet. Higher levels of omega fatty acids can help with coat health and general inflammation, while some diets are even enriched with glucosamine to help keep aging joints feeling great. In older cats, slightly lower levels of high quality protein may be helpful if kidney function is impaied.
To help celebrate Senior Pet Awareness Month, we have decided to highlight some excellent senior diets and joint supplements here. In addition, all of these products will be discounted 10% during the month of November. Just enter the promo code "seniors" at check-out and the discount will be applied to your order.
Did you know? ................
- Our pets age at a much faster rate than we do.
- Most cats and small dogs could be considered "seniors" by the time they are 10 years old
- Large and Giant breed dogs should be considered "seniors" much earlier. For example, a Great Dane is a senior at as early as 5 years of age!
All Weather Muttluks provide protection for hot or cold climate conditions. Protects paws from hot pavement, hot sand, burrs, ice, snow or salt.
- Self-tightening straps provide a secure fit
- Reflective straps for nighttime visibility
- Genuine leather soles for a soft flexible fit
- Comfortable adjustable stretchy leg cuff
- Machine washable
- Available in eight sizes - Itty Bitty to XXL
- Distinctive, reusable cloth mesh packaging can be used for storing & washing
The staff and doctors at EVF are always happy to discuss senior nutrition - if you think your pet would benefit from a senior diet but don't know where to start, just ask!