Summer Fun and Introducing the EVF Pet First Aid Kit
EVF First Aid Kits!
With the warm weather finally arriving, outdoor activities are sure to be on the rise! Whether it be a long walk at the park or an adventurous weekend at the cottage, little "mishaps" are bound to happen. The EVF First Aid Kit has been designed to provide you with anything you might need to tend to any minor scrapes, cuts, or broken nails. In the event of a more serious injury the first aid kit will allow you to keep injuries clean until you are able to seek veterinary care. Don't be caught empty handed this summer!!
- A comprehensive collection of supplies that can be used in the event of a minor wound or injury.
- The perfect kit to have for the house, cottage, or any active lifestyle.
- All items come packaged in a convenient "sling pack" style backpack, with extra room for anything else you might need on your adventures!
Each First Aid Kid includes the following:
- Pair of bandage scissors
- A tick remover
- 1 tube of Hibitane ointment (antibiotic ointment)
- Small bottle of wound flush
- 25 gauze squares
- 5 non-stick, sterile telfa (bandage) pads
- 3 rolls of gauze bandage wrap
- 2 rolls of vet wrap (protective bandage wrap)
- 1 roll of bandage tape
- 1 package of cotton tip applicators
- 1 bottle of Quik Stop
- All kits come packaged in a sling pack, and include a laminated card with an itemized list of contents along with their individual uses.
It sure took long enough, but it seems like the warm weather is finally here to stay. To celebrate all of the sunny weather ahead, EVF is offering all dog and cat toys at a discounted rate for the month of June. Below is just a sampling of what is available - feel free to browse the whole Dog and Cat Toys and Supplies sections for something that might be just right. Once you've found that special summer toy, just proceed to check out and enter the promo code "June" during the check out to receive 15% off of your purchase.